Bethany's 15th Annual Fall Fair
SAVE THE DATE! SATURDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2018
Drop off coordinator: Karen Hatcher
Please contact any one of us to volunteer, ask questions, or for help needed.
Donations are the bread and butter of our Fall Fair. We greatly appreciate your generous support in making our fair outstanding. Please note our drop off times, the list of items we are particularly hoping to receive, plus a list of those things we cannot accept.
Drop off begins Wednesday June 6 and will be available Wednesdays until October 3.
Drop off time: 11:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.
Gently used items we need:
- Dishes, glasses, cookware, tableware, kitchen utensils, etc.
- Freshly clean and folded linens
- Lamps, small appliances, radios, mini-speakers, etc.
- Tools, garden and lawn care items
- Purses, ornaments, planters, vases, decorative items
- Framed art
- Furniture in excellent condition
- Clean and safe toys and baby items
- Christmas, Hallowe’en, and Easter decorations
- Paperback novels, published since 1980
- Children’s books
- New and finished crafts
- Jewelry, small jewelry boxes, scarves
- Vinyl records (45’s or 33’s)
Unfortunately, we are NOT able to accept: children’s car seats or helmets, stuffed toys, TV’s, bulky or heavy sports items, clothing or footwear. The only books we can handle are paperback novels (post 1980), and children’s books.
For Silent Auction donations, please contact Jerry Slaunwhite or Ernestine MacDonald via the church.